Let’s talk about one of my favorite foods, chicken tacos! I love Mexican food and chicken tacos are my go-to. To be honest, I could eat tacos every day and not get tired.
The fun thing about making tacos is that you can put your twist to this meal and top it off with anything that you like. My favorite taco toppings are tons of cheese, hot salsa, jalapenos, and cilantro. Spicy tacos are the way to go for me.
I make ground chicken tacos and they are always a hit for my family and guests. If you plan on making this and plan to have guests over, consider making a taco board. I promise you, they will love it and will ask for more. To learn how to make these delicious chicken tacos follow the recipe at home.
The Best Chicken Tacos
Be sure to add any taco fix-ins you'd like. I use lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, limes, cilantro, and sour cream!
Prep Time 15 minutes mins
Cook Time 25 minutes mins
Total Time 40 minutes mins
Course Main Course
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground chicken to the pan. Break it up with the back of a wooden utensil.
- Cook the ground chicken until it is fully cooked
- Once cooked, add 1/4 cup of water and one packet of taco seasoning.
- Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, arrange crunchy taco shells with individual bowls (of assorted sizes and colors) of shredded cheese, salsa, sauce, and any other taco toppings that you enjoy.