Summer is here, and it’s the perfect time to cook up some delicious meals and entertain friends and family. I love trying new recipes and finding fun snacks for my guest to try along with me. Here are a few of my summer entertaining must-haves that you should try.
Roland® Organic Soba Noodles
Roland® Organic Soba Noodles are made with buckwheat flour or a blend of buckwheat and wheat flour. Soba noodles can be used in various dishes to add texture, flavor, and nutritional value. Roland® Organic Soba Noodles are a product of Taiwan and are organic.
Zip Top is a great way to store leftovers. Zip Top is easy to use and can be used in the microwave. Zip Top is a great way to store food and keep it fresh for extended periods. It’s also effortless to clean. Zip Top is made with 100% silicone and is freezer, dishwasher, and microwave safe. Plus, they are made in the USA!
The best part about Zip Top is that it saves space in your freezer or fridge—just put it on top of other containers so that they don’t take up too much room together!
You can save 20% off your next order when you use code: BOXX20 (offer ends 7/31)
These flavored almonds by Recipe 33 are made without additives! They are made with real ingredients that you will find in each package. It’s a great meal to make for a crowd and perfect for summer entertaining. They are also great for an on-the-go snack!
- Black Truffle Infused Almonds – Made with Italian winter black truffle and sea salt. It pairs excellently with brie cheese and red wine.
- Smoky Serrano Infused Almonds – Made with serrano peppers and smoked sea salt. It pairs great with IPA beer.
- Garlic Dill Infused Almonds – Made with garlic, dill, and sea salt. Goes great with your favorite lager beer.
- Lemon Rosemary Infused Almonds – Made with lemon, rosemary, and sea salt. It pairs perfectly with a white wine like chardonnay and a sharp cheese like white cheddar.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Infused Almonds – Made with real vanilla beans, whole cinnamon sticks, cane sugar, and sea salt. It pairs great with oatmeal or yogurt.
You can save $2 on any 4oz bag. Use code TryRECIPE33 at checkout.
I think these are a few must-haves for summer entertaining and cooking. I love to use these products because they make entertaining fun and my guests love trying new snacks. Hopefully, this post has inspired some of you to try something new.