After all the holiday celebrations and yummy meals, it’s time to reset. One of my favorite things to make is delicious hearty salads. I find these salads healthy for myself and help me stay on track with my health and fitness goals. One of my favorite salads is an Italian Chopped Salad.
The key ingredient to my Italian Chopped Salad is NatureSweet Cherubs. NatureSweet Cherubs add the perfect tang to any salad, and they are a great source of many other essential vitamins and minerals.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE AN ITALIAN CHOPPED SALAD
- NatureSweet Cherubs Tomatos
- Romaine Lettuce
- Radicchio Lettuce
- Chick Peas
- Pepperoncini Peppers
- Shaved Parmesan
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Light Vinaigrette Dressing (of choice)
HOW TO MAKE AN ITALIAN CHOPPED SALAD
- Wash all of your produce
- Chop your ingredients and place them into a bowl.
- For the NatureSweet Cherubs, you will want to cut these in half vertically (it’s less messy).
- Once all of your ingredients are in a bowl, drizzle your vinaigrette dressing, toss and enjoy!
I always use a light vinaigrette, and depending on my mood; I may even add a squeeze of lemon as the dressing. For added protein, you can add grilled chicken. Either way, this salad is delicious and worth making for lunch, side salad, or dinner.