This post is sponsored by Instant Pot and Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.
When it comes to Summertime cooking, let’s face it. We all want less time in the kitchen and more time outdoors. There is one small appliance that I swear by to make my life easier when it comes to making meals, my Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer.
Table of Contents
ABOUT THE INSTANT POT DUO CRISP + AIR FRYER
I love my Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer. It enables me to put together family favorite meals in the shortest amount of time. I mean you can cook your go-to meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods. Trust me when I tell you that you can get juicy Instant Pot Chicken from frozen to fresh in less than a half-hour using the pressure-cooking method!
This Instant Pot has 11 functions. You can air fry, pressure cook, steam, roast, and more! There are two lids, one lid is solely for air frying and the other is for the rest of the functions that include the use of the pressure cooker. The Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is the best of both worlds in my opinion. We love fried foods, but the air fryer aspect allows us to enjoy fried food with 95% less oil. Thanks to the EvenCrisp™ technology, your air-fried meals will have the perfect crunch all around.
Another great feature about the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is the Easy-Release Switch for Fast Steam Release. With a simple push of a button, your steam is released and your food is ready to enjoy.
One thing that we love in the summer is sliders and my little one loves chicken tenders. Believe it or not, I make both of these meals right in my Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer. Now that you have learned about how amazing it is to have an Instant Pot with all of these cool features, let’s put together a quick meal that everyone will love.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders are a family favorite. Best part, you can put these together in less than an hour thanks to the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer.
Another great quick meal that I make using the air fryer is chicken tenders! You can make these tenders buffalo style by adding America’s favorite Hot Sauce, Frank’s RedHot sauce! Frank’s RedHot Sauce is the perfect blend of heat and flavor. Two quick meals that help me discover more time outdoors in an Instant!
FUN FACT: Frank’s RedHot was the secret ingredient used in the original buffalo wings created in Buffalo, NY in 1964
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS
For this recipe, you will need Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Add your frozen chicken breast to your Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer.
- Place 1 cup of water or chicken stock in your Instant Pot.
- Select the pressure cooking option and cook for 15 minutes on high.
- Once cooked, shred your chicken and add your seasoning of choice.
- On the front of your Instant Pot Duo Crisp, select the sauté option.
- Add about 1/2 cup of Frank’s RedHot sauce and stir.
- You can add more sauce for more heat or less.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
Once your shredded buffalo chicken is done. You can prepare your sliders using mini slider buns and adding any topping that you want. My family loves cheese so I added lettuce and cheese with a side of sweet potato fries. Of course, an extra side of Frank’s RedHot sauce!
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS
Making chicken tenders in the air fryer is simple. The key is to make sure your chicken tenders are not frozen.
- Season thawed chicken tenderloins. You can use chicken breast but be sure to cut them into strips.
- Add a 1/4 cup of Frank’s RedHot hot sauce to your chicken and let it marinate for about 10-15 minutes. The longer, the spicier.
- Coat your chicken in breadcrumbs of your choice
- Add the chicken to the air fryer basket that comes with your Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer.
- Cover the Instant Pot with the air fryer lid and set the temperature to 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees.
- Once cooked, serve immediately with a side of extra hot sauce, blue cheese, or ranch!
WHERE TO BUY
The Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is well worth it. I use mine daily. Whether I am cooking something, heating food, or making one of my infamous buffalo dishes, the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is a must-have in my household.
You can purchase the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer at Walmart.