When it comes to our skin, hair, and nails we are always told that we need to consume all sorts of vitamins and eat healthy, which is true. But what if I told you that a handful of almonds a day can provide a good amount of vitamins to make you look and feel amazing?
With a new year here, many of us are focusing on our health and fitness goals. If you are not incorporating almonds into your routine, you are missing out. I enjoy Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds. Blue Diamond Almonds is a household favorite and I have been enjoying their almonds for years. Even my little one enjoys them.
Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds are a delicious superfood* that allows you to feel “beauty-full” from the inside out. A handful of almonds daily is a great source of Vitamin E. Vitamin E improves nails, provides smooth skin and healthy hair. These almonds are also a superfood source of biotin. Biotin is key to hair health. And did you know that almonds are packed with magnesium? Magnesium promotes restfulness.
Speaking of food, I love making energy balls with Blue Diamond Almonds. They are so delicious and it’s the easiest way for me to get my daily amount of almonds and all of their benefits. As a busy momma, this snack is perfect to make and always have on hand.
HOW TO MAKE CRUNCHY ALMOND BUTTER & ENERGY ALMOND BITES
Before you make the almond energy balls, we will need to make your own Crunchy Almond Butter. Although it’s probably convenient to purchase almond butter, it’s better to make it at home, plus, it is easy to make. It’s sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan, and of course, low carb
- 2 Cups of Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
- coconut oil (optional)
HOW TO MAKE
- You can roast your almonds to bring out more flavor but, this is not necessary. Add your Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds to a high powered blender and process at high speed. This process can take about 10-15 minutes.
- Be patient and be sure to stop in between to scrape the sides.
- You can add coconut oil to help with the texture. This is not necessary.
- Once the mixture is a little creamy with little almond chunks in it, you can transfer it to a container. If you have leftovers, be sure to seal tight and refrigerate for up to 4 weeks.
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND ENERGY BITES
Now that we have made our Crunchy Almond Butter. Let’s make these delicious energy bites that are packed with energy and health benefits.
- 2 cups of Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Honey
- 1/3 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flakes
HOW TO MAKE
- In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients and stir. You can add more chocolates or coconut flakes, depending on your taste.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Roll your mixture into balls and store them in an airtight container to keep them from getting dry.
- Whenever you need a burst of energy or a quick snack, grab one of these, and go.
Super simple, right? The crunchy almond butter makes these energy bites. Enjoy one of these with a couple of Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds and you’re set! You can purchase Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds at your local grocery store as well as at Amazon.com and Walmart.com.
Disclaimer: *28 Almonds have 5g plant protein per serving and are an excellent source of antioxidant Vitamin E and a good source magnesium
For more food-related posts, head to this page.