Cooking is one of my favorite things to do. As the weather starts to warm up here in Georgia, I rather spend more time outdoors versus in the kitchen. When thinking of dinner to make for my family, I look for an easy version that everyone will love. Pasta is a staple in my home and my son loves Chicken Alfredo but preparing can take some time.
I recently stumbled across NEW Tyson® Simply Roasted Chicken Strips. These strips are 100% all-natural fully cooked chicken with no artificial ingredients that are minimally processed. As much as I enjoy cooking fresh chicken, these come in handy for days when I need to put together a simple and easy meal.
Chicken alfredo is a family favorite and my son loves it. I used these Tyson® Simply Roasted Chicken Strips to add to this dish and let me tell you, you would have never known that these were frozen chicken strips.
For this chicken alfredo dish, you can use your homemade alfredo sauce which is very simple to make or you can purchase your favorite store-bought sauce.
The new Tyson® Simply Roasted Chicken Strips are a new freezer must-have in my home. You can create all of your preferred chicken dishes with these. You can also add them to your favorite salads, make chicken wraps or enjoy them alone! If you have not tried them, I’d highly encourage you to. They are available in the frozen section at your local Publix.
COOK WITH ME ON TIKTOK
Easy Chicken Alfredo
- 1 Bag Tyson® Simply Roasted Chicken
- 1/2 Box Pasta of Choice
- 15 oz Alfredo Sauce Homemade or Store bought
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Pasta Water
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend add more for tasting
- Boil water and cook pasta al dente.
- Make your homemade sauce or warm alfredo sauce up on low heat.
- In a skillet, place water and olive oil In a pan on high heat
- Add garlic and sauteê
- Add one bag of Tyson® Simply Roasted Chicken.
- Flip chicken strips every 2 minutes until golden brown
- Add Italian seasoning blend and cook for a total of 8 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and drain pasta.
- Add butter to the skillet
- Return the chicken to the skillet, add pasta and sauce and turn until everything Is combined.
- Serve & enjoy